Big, big, big disappointment. Maybe good for running on trails in city parks
- several mountain runs ranging from 1 to 4 hours at dry and moist conditions.
- size: 10 US, 44 EU, 9 UK, 28 cm [my long foot measures 27 cm]
- I'm a natural forefoot/midfoot striker [since ever and not just since it is trendy. Running up a mountain with your heels is quite difficult.]
- added a 2 mm Noene under the insole. However, I cut the Noene half way to level the 4 mm drop of the shoe a little bit.
- fairly flat with only 4 mm of drop (though I'd like to see 0 mm)
- decent cushioning (for longer distances I could do with more)
- greenish colour fits my Inov-8 backpack
- grip and traction is pathetic for a trail running shoe. Slippery even on dry rocks. In wet conditions suicidal on mountain trails. I consider Inov-8 outsoles as gold standard here.